Pasadena Spring OPEN League 2017
Saturdays @ 10:15pm
April 1- Bonus Pick Up Game
4 Weeks: April 22 (official start), May 13, May 20, June 3
Minimum 4 teams required
Pasadena Ice Skating Center- 300 E Green St, Pasadena CA 91101
Hey Pasadena, are you ready to rock? We're back in the city of roses! This four week league officially starts April 22, but your advance registration gives you a bonus pick up game on April 1!
Join us for a fun, open league on Saturday nights. Everyone is welcome to attend, even if you've only done one Learn to Curl! A manager's choice format, you'll be put onto teams with a mix of new and experienced curlers to ensure the best opportunity to meet new people while learning more about the sport. Want to sign up with a friend? No problem, let us know in the registration form, and we'll keep pairs and small groups together whenever possible. This league is perfect for all levels, and with a schedule that's less demanding of your time, its perfect for someone needing a little more flexibility!
Also, in case you need a bonus incentive, anyone who signs up for the Pasadena league can sub for FREE in Valencia this spring in our FEATURES league on Sunday nights! For a list of dates, click here.
If interest for this league is high, we will expand the league to additional teams. When the waitlist button appears, please join the waitlist to indicate your interest!
There are a few rules we need to enforce to make the sign up process fair for everyone. Help us make the process go smoothly by reading the rules below:
- Members must be in good standing in order to register.
- Payment must be received in full in order to hold your spot. If you plan on paying by check, we will hold your spot for 5 days from the date of registration. Please let us know if you'll be paying by check and we'll keep an eye out for it. If we have not received any payment after 5 days, we may release your reserved spot to the waiting list.
- Members may sign up other members, but must pay for the spot at the time of sign ups. No spot will be held without payment.
- This will be a first come, first served opportunity. Once the roster is full, we will have a 5 day grace period for final payments from all registered participants. After this grace period, we will release non-paying members, and take members from our wait list.
- Teams that don't submit a full roster at the time of registration may have a free agent assigned to their team.
- Refunds: If you need to cancel, and can do so at least 7 days prior to the start of a league, we will do our best to fill the vacant spot. Once filled, we can offer you a full refund of registration dues. If you cancel within 7 days of the event, or we are unable to fill the vacant spot, your refund may be limited to 50% and issued in the form of a credit to your membership account.